Die Die Beautiful :: anti advanceshipping & pearlshipping ::

Advanceshipping: fake pictures and beliefs.

« Older   Newer »
KateRayearth
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 13:34

Here we'll be posting all the pictures, informations or beliefs about AdvanceShipping that turned out to be fake, yet there is still someone who thinks they're true and from some mysterious banned episode, deleted scene and so on.
And we're not doing this because we are diehard PokeShippers that only want to hide evidence and pretend that their shipping is still alive and canon, but because there are NO such episodes. I found some similar pictures and informations about PokeShipping, but I'm the first who goes around saying what they really are: fakes. Like the AdvanceShippy ones.
We all wish something like that happened, cause then we could say that Pokemon is not a kids-only anime and there's a true hope to see some shipping becoming true in the future. But the truth is simple: Pokemon is for kids. Love, like any other slightly adult theme, is almost never shown.

Now the pictures.

Well, let's state it: this picture is a fake. It's not a real screenshot from some banned episode or deleted scene. Someone photoshopped a picture of Ash together with a picture of May and that's all. Fake - an extremely well done fake - but nothing more.
You can tell it also by looking at it. Look at Ash's hat: it appears to be before May's forehead. It doesn't look like Ash is standing in front of her, but right at her left side. How could they kiss?
And we would know if there was such a banned episode. The only episode which never aired in AG (even in Japan) is 377: Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!! and it never aired because it featured pokemon causing a earthquake, and it would air right after a massive earthquake in Japan; not because someone kissed someone else. We would know if there was some other banned episode.

Fake beliefs.
Some AdvanceShippers say that there's a mysteryous episode, called "A kiss under the mistletoe", in which Ash and May kiss. It's said that this episode only aired in Japan, and only one time. The supposed synopsis of this episode is the following:
CITAZIONE
This other girl called Kari kissed him at this party at May's parents house. Then May ran outside crying. Ash saw her and told the girl that he didn't want his first kiss to be with her he wanted May to be the one. Ash runs outside to May and it starts to rain he puts his jacket around her but she gets up and walks inside. Then later on they head off somewhere and Ash tells her he wanted to kiss her not get kissed by Kari. May says that's how I wanted it, but that kiss, won't be as good now Ash. Ash leans towards her and kisses her. He says how was that then? Then later on in the ep she is leaning on his shoulder around a campfire fast asleep. That's how it is May and Ash are boyfriend and girlfriend.
From here.

...Now be realistic.
If there was such an episode, there would be screenshots. But the only thing that we have are fake pictures, like the one above. The fact that there isn't even only one real picture should be a clue that this mysterios episode never really existed, mh? The only thing I can say is: pics or didn't happen.
Then there's the fact that what it's supposed to happen in this "A kiss under the mistletoe" doesn't even slightly resembles a typical Pokemon episode. Remember that it's a kids show, and that the writers usually seem to think that kids would be shocked forever it they only heard the word "love". Love it's almost never shown in this anime, nor are kisses (except for Melody and Bianca kissing Ash in movies 2 and 5, but those were kisses on the cheek). The wouldn't write an episode like this.
Last thing - "A kiss under the mistletoe", was supposed to be also the title of a Christmas Special featuring Ash and Misty kissing - which never existed as well. If both of these episodes were real, would the writer really create two episodes with the same title? And if the AdvanceShippy episode was true and the PokeShippy one wasn't, how come that the Pokeshippy episode, with this title, is mentioned around way long before May first happened?
Both the "A kiss under the mistletoe" episodes never existed. They're fake created by the fans. Ash has never kissed any girl, and was never kissed - except for Melody and Bianca, but as I said, that two kiss were on the cheek.

(Will update)

Edited by KateRayearth - 8/9/2008, 16:22

pikappa93
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 14:14

Very good ^^

KateRayearth
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 15:23

Thank you XD
I added some explanations of why the mysteryous "A kiss under the mistletoe" episodes isn't real ^_^

pikappa93
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 22:00

Good job ^^

Twiseeassoppy
view post Posted on 15/8/2010, 18:12

i i am new (dispatch) here

like correct unheard-of pepole and flapdoodle

have a gateway broad open to

KateRayearth
view post Posted on 15/8/2010, 21:55

CITAZIONE (Twiseeassoppy @ 15/8/2010, 19:12)
i i am new (dispatch) here

like correct unheard-of pepole and flapdoodle

have a gateway broad open to

Pardon?

[AAML]Pokčshippers-
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 13:56

Perfect Job ^_^!!

dhruva
icon1  view post Posted on 21/6/2013, 20:41

I think that the picture in which ash is about to kiss may is true as someone above explained that ash's hat is in front hence they cant kiss but even in the movie when bianca kisses ash his hat was in the same position as above but they did kiss right.

PokéKirby1
view post Posted on 12/5/2015, 16:05

CITAZIONE (dhruva @ 21/6/2013, 21:41) 
I think that the picture in which ash is about to kiss may is true as someone above explained that ash's hat is in front hence they cant kiss but even in the movie when bianca kisses ash his hat was in the same position as above but they did kiss right.

Yes, but Bianca was kissing Ash on the left cheeck. Here it's different.

Kkkkkkko
view post Posted on 21/6/2015, 23:47

HA ! I knew it ! It's just a fake. *dance*

9 replies since 1/9/2008, 13:34   9488 views